As you all know, I love instagram and I love seeing creativity in progress. I also sort of love hashtags. This year I have been using my own hashtag, #creativelifehappylife and I am now inviting you to use it as well!
Why? Because I know that part of feeling confident and empowered with your work is having others recognize your unique genius and creativity, and also, when people share your work because it’s awesome! So that is what I want to do – see your work and share it!
- When to use the #creativelifehappylife hashtag:
- When posting images of works in progress
- When posting behind the scenes images
- When posting finished pieces
- When posting images of you in your studio/ you making
- When sharing your creative endeavors be they sellable items or not, but keep it PG
- When you’re looking to connect with other creative makers
I will look through this collection and pull images to share throughout The Council – here on my blog, on my own IG, or in my newsletter (of course will ask permission before reposting outside of IG.) This is just a fun way to get your work out there a touch more.
If you haven’t yet seen my other collection of hashtags for sharing creative work on Instagram, check it out here.
PS. My friends at Aeolidia have 260 blog post ideas for creative shops on their blog today.