“My market is too saturated” – a thing you have said.
It’s easy to feel like a small fish in a huge pond when you are selling a product because products are EVERYWHERE and they exist at all price points – specifically, lower price points. The truth is that your market – not matter what market it might be – is NOT oversaturated. Truly, it isn’t. And I’ll tell you exactly how I know that in this episode of The Merriweather Council Podcast!
In this episode:
- “saturated market” is an excuse.
- Examples of markets that you probably think are “too saturated” and exact breakdown for understanding that they are not.
- Chatting about what goes into a consumer’s choice when purchasing a product.
- Tough love.
- An explanation on how we ALL behave as consumers.
- Dispelling your theory that price is a huge factor 100% of the time, for 100% of people
- Understanding how there can be multiple vendors in a market who don’t compete with each other at all.