Getting featured on Etsy can be HUGE for your shop and your business in general! Etsy attracts an audience unlike any other platform – the Etsy audience has buyers, influencers, editors, and publishers – not to mention bloggers and scouts. And getting featured on or by Etsy can seriously boost the chances those people will see your work and regard it as legit!
When Etsy highlights your shop, views are likely to surge, sales can increase exponentially and your business can generate new, fresh leads for all sorts of opportunities.
Basically, that’s a great, big free promo in front of an audience of people looking to buy or feature handmade. It’s a really sweet free promo!
In the past six years my shop has been featured on Etsy multiple times per year, every single year. I’m going to share with you everything I know about making it happen for your own shop in my brand new guide!
Here are just some of the ways Etsy has featured my shop in just the past 8 months!
One of my pieces is featured RIGHT NOW in the personalized jewelry editors’ picks! My shop has been featured on the Etsy blog as featured seller as well.
This isn’t Danielle Magic – my students have been featured on Etsy multiple times as well! Check out a few of them here.
And I’ve put my best tips and insights into this new ebook so you can learn too — and let Etsy drive loads of organic traffic to your shop.
Here’s a bit of an overview of what I’ve jam packed into this new guide for you:
- An inside look at how an Etsy feature can give your shop a big boost
- An overview of all the places Etsy could feature your shop or listings
- How to speak Etsy’s language + where to look to learn it
- Understanding Etsy’s goal for the features they run and how to position your shop for inclusion
- Quick and easy actions you can take today to increase your chances of being featured by Etsy!
- Tips for staying aware of what’s of interest to those picking the featured listings (PLUS a BONUS list of exactly which admins are currently in charge of curating many of these features and a tip about why you’d want to know that. *wink*)
- How to create feature-friendly listings
- Ways to modify your existing products to make them more feature friendly
- The three keys to being featured on Etsy
- What to pay attention to both on and off Etsy to give your shop the best possible chance of being featured
- Strategies for getting the attention of Etsy editors
A single Etsy feature could lead to increased revenue, fresh wholesale contacts, and countless other biz-growing opportunities!