It’s almost a little TOO easy to manage biz on the go these days. And that means we are spending a lot of time on our phones and mobile devices even when we don’t want to be. I struggle with this, too, I almost feel a little fraud-y to share some of these tips with you because I don’t adhere to them all the time, but in today’s episode I’m sharing some stuff that has worked for me in reducing phone time and increasing management via automation. But there are limits to automation, so I’m chatting about that as well!
In this episode:
- The hard truth about phone overload
- A couple ideas for reducing the impulse to use your phone all the time
- A recent change I made to my email that’s helped reduce reply-time
- The important decisions you must make re: social media
- Automation vs. too much automation
My social media marketing class can be found right here.
Pro tip: one of the best automation tools I have found is actually for Pinterest – a platform that doesn’t exactly call for your live personal touch. It’s called board booster and you can find it right here.