The last time Kimber and I spoke about Taylor Swift you all LOVED it. You loved it a lot. Not as much as I love the Backstreet Boys, but still a respectable amount. It was one of the most listened to episodes last season!
I think the reason you loved it so much is because it’s really fun to look outside your industry for inspiration – and because, really, who doesn’t enjoy a little Taylor Swift from time to time?
Regardless of where you stand in your feelings about her music, there is almost no denying that Taylor Swift is a marketing maven. Kimber even wrote up a nice extended version of the show notes for that episode which you can read right here.
The marketing power and inspiration of Taylor Swift is what Kimber and I spoke about last time and it’s what we are talking about again on today’s episode.
Last time we focused on her Reputation album release – the things she did ahead of it’s release and the way she got everyone’s attention each step of the way. This time we are talking about her Reputation Stadium Tour, the experience of it, the marketing involved and the ideas we absolutely LOVED.
In this episode:
- Kimber and I fan-girling over Taylor Swift
- Some stats about the Reputation stadium tour
- More numbers
- Marketing inspiration from the desk of Taylor Swift. (Or should we say stage of…?)
- Some of the things we found most memorable about her marketing campaign for the show and album.
- More fan-girling.
You can find Kimber on Instagram where she mostly shares about her embroidery work, but there is definitely the occasional foray into Taylor Swift adoration. And please check out her shop, it’s pure amazing in thread form.
You might also like…
- What Small Business Can Learn from Taylor Swift’s Marketing
- Episode 053: Observing Disney for Small Biz Inspiration
- Episode 056: Discussing Taylor Swift’s Amazing Marketing Example with Kimber Casteel