It would be no fun at all to listen to me, Danielle on The Merriweather Council Podcast two times per week and have no idea who I am or what I do, so today’s episode is a brief intro to me!
Your host, Danielle
If you’ve been following me about the internet for some time then you already know me a little bit but tune into this episode to find out even more about me and my handmade business story.
In this official first episode, I chat about:
- Who I am and what I do at The Merriweather Council
- The story behind the name “the merriweather council”
- “Gold Award Status” and being decidedly unhip as a child.
- What I did in college, what I was SUPPOSED to do after graduation and the thing that shifted my whole direction!
- The first 5 years of my business and what brought me to where I am now.
- What I hope The Merriweather Council Podcast will accomplish.
Listen now and then introduce yourself to me in the comments so I can meet you, too! Or connect with me with one of the links below!
Email me – email@example.com