SEO for handmade websites
The students in my Etsy Training Course tend to have incredible results after taking my course and implementing my strategies. Many of these strategies are related to appealing to Etsy’s native search system – so it makes sense that once they get a taste of the insane results getting found can have, they want to replicate this on their own site. My students come to me a lot asking about off-Etsy SEO – aka, SEO on their own websites. Today’s episode addresses some thoughts I have about this – it may surprise you!
PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ETSY SEO!!!!!!!!!!!!
In this episode:
- My Etsy Training Course
- Etsy SEO vs Regular SEO
- How I approach SEO on my website
- Effective marketing types for small brands
- Why an Etsy search is better than a Google search for handmade
- Why Etsy SEO is critical
- SO MANY FACTORS that go into Google algorithm like whoa
- What I prefer to focus on
- Don’t get hung up on this, please
- Things that can be more effective than SEO
- You have more flexibility as a small business, did you know that?
Related reading: What is Etsy Relevancy + Why Should You Care
Related reading: Basic Etsy SEO Video Tutorial