Money Management for Hand Makers
After several longer episodes this season, today’s episode is your classic Merriweather Council Podcast episode: short, sweet and to the point! There’s a little bit of tough love, and it’s absolutely realistically accomplishable!
If you haven’t done this yet, it’s time!
In This Episode:
- A simple thing you can do this weekend that will greatly improve your business life.
- The important reason you’ll want to do this sooner rather than later.
- I messed this up, don’t be like me.
- No seriously, do it.
You know that in business, money and money management is a necessary evil. BUT, money can be motivating, and it’s really great to be able to see what you’ve gained and lost without a huge amount of struggle shuffling through transactions. Loss can be motivating the same way gain can be, but you need to have a clear picture to know what’s happening. Hopefully, this episode inspires you to take some action this weekend to get this done!
You Might Also Like…
- Signs You Might be Playing Business Rather Than Running It
- 4 Things I Wish I Had Done Sooner in My Handmade Business