If you’ve been around Merriweather Council in any capacity for the past year you likely know I get very riled up (in the best way possible, of course) about encouraging makers to use their summertime wisely.
It’s one of my favorite things to talk about actually.
Holiday Season Review
And while that is definitely true: that the summertime is so valuable and you can use it to prep yourself for the busier times of year, it’s also true that tracking things THROUGH that busier season of the holidays can help you prep even better in the following year… and make even better use then, of your summer!
On today’s episode, I’m giving you a guided lesson of sorts – in what to track this holiday season while you’re in it! Honestly, you will NOT remember this stuff next year. So it’s important to track it now, that’s what I want to help you do!
In this episode:
- Looking back to the recent past
- Observing the present moment in your business
- What to pay attention to now
- The questions to ask yourself
- The notes you want to take now to help you be even more prepared for next year
- Holiday magic
I really hope you will take some time to listen to this episode in the month of December to make the most of the guided questions. You will NOT regret taking the time (not a lot of time, don’t worry)!
Today’s episode is sponsored by Amazon Handmade where you can get your product in front of 250 million customers worldwide. Amazon Handmade has the best of both worlds: the convenience of shopping on Amazon while supporting small, local businesses. Click the image below for more details on how to get started with zero upfront costs and no monthly fee.
You might also like…
- Episode 29: Summer is Your Most Important Season, Use it Wisely
- Bonus Episode 11: Maker’s Meditation
- Episode 060: How to Achieve the Ideal December in your Handmade Business