Trade Shows with Katie Hunt
It was such a pleasure to have the opportunity to chat with Katie Hunt of Trade Show Bootcamp and The proof to Product Podcast! I actually got to chat with her twice because technology ruined our first recording. YAY! But the good news for you is that the second version was actually even better.
In any event, Katie shared some incredibly awesome tips and tidbits related to trade shows! I’ve gotten the feeling in the past few years that many makers are intimidated by trade shows, I think some of that is related to simply not knowing a lot about them, so hopefully this episode provides some clarity.
One thing Katie and I agreed on is that it might NOT be a good fit for you to do trade shows and that’s okay – we both want you to know whether it might or might not be well before you venture too far into that journey though, so if you’ve been considering it, definitely check this one out!
In this episode:
- Meet Katie
- Learn about Trade Show Bootcamp and Paper Camp
- Get the basic overview of trade show selling
- Who should/shouldn’t participate in trade shows
- What to expect with trade shows
You might also like…
- Episode 72: Product Boss – Manufacturing
- Episode 69: How to Stand Out in a Saturated Market
- Episode 65: Building a Brand with a Strong Mission Statement
- Episode 61: Pricing Lessons from Grey’s Anatomy