It’s definitely no secret that I love branding and marketing chat. You’ve probably caught on to that by now!
Building a Brand
Today’s episode features a discussion I had with one of my Council Members who has spent the past several years growing and evolving a deeply personal, meaningful brand. I have been so inspired by her work and mission for most of that time! Lindsay Joy Taylor is the creator of Joyful Jewelry Box – her brand and business that sells jewelry but that also does so much more! Her story is so much a part of what she does that it’s only fair you hear it from her directly. That is part of what’s in store for you to hear about on this episode!
On this episode:
- The history of how Lindsay’s creative business evolved
- How Lindsay connects with her audience and engages them without being exploitative
- Lindsay and The Taylor Swift Metric
- Why I think Lindsay is such a strong example of someone who lives out Simon Sinek’s signature business quote: “people don’t buy what you do they buy why you do it.”
- Book rec: Confessions of a Funeral Director
- So much more!
Thank you, Lindsay for sharing your heart with us today!
Today’s episode is sponsored by Amazon Handmade where you can get your product in front of 250 million customers worldwide. Amazon Handmade has the best of both worlds: the convenience of shopping on Amazon while supporting small, local businesses. Click the image below for more details on how to get started with zero upfront costs and no monthly fee.
I would love to help you better develop your brand and share your unique message more effectively. The best way for us to work together on that is inside of The Council! I would love to have you join us!