The Consumer Self-Concept
As business owners, we are constantly seeking out more information and training for various projects. It is so easy to get swept away in blogs and articles and books and Facebook advice, but sometimes the very best insights and knowledge we can have come from our own experiences! So don’t forget your consumer self as a seller!
Today’s episode is a reminder to you that you are not only a business owner but also a consumer. You have great insights – probably some of the best insights available to you – inside of yourself already.
This is easily overlooked but it’s so valuable!!
In this episode:
- Three specific instances when remembering your consumer self can be incredibly valuable to use as a business owner
- The differences and similarities between you and your ideal customer
- Understanding how value, experience, and sentiment play a role in buyer behavior
You can come to better answers to so many day-to-day business questions by simply remembering your consumer self.
You might also like…
- 10 Times People Want to Hear From You
- 3 No-Lose Ways to Attract Your Target Customer
- Why I Won’t Be Using Etsy’s Email Coupon Tools