Make make make
Two key issues seem to plague handmade business owners at every stage of their business: the nuances of custom order offerings and the having inventory on hand, ready to ship. It can be so hard to “get ahead” – and you are NEVER ahead if you only sell custom work. And both work streams avail different opportunities. Can you do both? I think so. That’s what I’ll talk about in this episode!
This episode includes:
- How to make it work with stocking inventory and still providing custom work.
- The mindset shift that will change the way you work.
- Thoughts on what you can change if you can’t do the full monty of what I suggest.
- The benefits of having a stockpile of product on hand… even if you primarily SELL custom work.
- Possibly surprising suggestion for streamlining!!!
Listen to this episode and hear my tips for getting and staying ahead in inventory and be inspired to change the way you work.