You got into this business because you love crafting. But when was the last time you really made something new and just played with materials like you used to? Probably a while ago. However, that hasn’t stopped you from amassing supplies like you’re prepping for an armageddon that only takes out Michael’s and A.C. Moore… has it? Okay, so you have a ton of supplies and you’re in business doing what you love, what’s left to do? I’ll talk about the benefits of using up your craft hoard in today’s episode!
In this episode:
- The mental and physical benefits of using the supplies you have.
- Why you should make time to make things not for sale.
- What happens when you begin working on projects that are just for you.
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of using your precious supplies.
- Your craft hoard isn’t inspiring you as much as you think it is.
- The most supply item I am most vulnerable to collecting without purpose lol
- Some gentle reminders about hoarding, creativity and growth
- Tough love, as usual.
Let’s talk about it
Join a community of craft supply lovers just like you and discuss this and other topics with them in my free Facebook group for handmade business owners. See you there!