It’s always a treat when I get to chat with people who I’ve known for years online but never actually SPOKE to. How crazy does that sound, really?
Launching a New Product Line to Fill a Gap in the Market
On today’s episode I am speaking with Amy Richards of Amy Richards Illustration. She is one of my Etsy Training Course students AND she is a Council Member. Most importantly she is a super talented artist with a lot of passion.
Amy’s used her personal experiences to identify a gap in the market and create a product that will speak to others who feel that gap. I think this is something all small business owners should constantly be trying to do – this is where small businesses come from. I hope you feel inspired by her story!
In this episode:
- Meet Amy
- Amy’s new product line inspired by her journey through sobriety
- How Amy planned and produced this line
- What Amy is doing to prep for launching this new line
- Amy shares a little bit about being a Council Member
You may also like…
- Episode 050: Finding Your Voice with Stacie Bloomfield
- Episode 061: Pricing Lessons from Grey’s Anatomy
- Episode 065: Building a Brand with a Strong Mission Statement