Sometimes, as amazing creative people, we have two specialties we want to share with the world and that’s awesome. Sometimes we just get confused. In this episode I’m sharing my short and long answer to the question “should I open a second shop?” Tune in and find out what criteria I suggest you evaluate when reaching a decision on this!
In this episode:
- The reality of having more than one shop
- Cohesion and cohesiveness in your shop
- The real reason you may or may not want / need to have more than one shop
- How to approach your shop if you have more than one type of item
- The key thing people want to see in a shop – if you can achieve it in a single shop, do.
Mentioned in this episode: My Etsy Training Course
*This post is written and published by The Merriweather Council. The Merriweather Council is not affiliated with Etsy Inc. Etsy is a trademark of Etsy Inc. We write about Etsy, from our own experiences, not for Etsy.