Near Year Intentions
Happy New Year!! I’ve got some mixed emotions about New Year’s Day usually – on one hand, it feels like a great, fresh start and on the other, it feels a little sad to see another year end.
Whether your year was good or bad, or likely mixed, I hope you are feeling optimistic today about this fresh start, regardless of any melancholy that might exist surrounding saying goodbye to 2018.
Since you only get one relevant chance per year to discuss New Year stuff, that’s what I’m doing in today’s episode!
On this episode:
- The word I used to align my actions to in 2018
- Why I don’t really do resolutions
- My substitute for resolutions
- My request to you for referrals!
- What I’d like to maintain in 2019
- An idea that you can apply in your life if you’re not a resolutions person
I’m wishing all of you an amazing year ahead – full of profit, prosperity and personal growth in all forms. I know we all have different goals, and I encourage you to set a few intentional goals and use the first few days of this year to set yourself up for success in 2019! I would love to hear from you in the Facebook group about what you’re planning and setting your intentions around for 2019!
If you’re looking to start the new year with more support + strategy and LESS overwhelm, you’ll want to check out The Council, our monthly membership experience for makers in business! We can’t wait to meet you!
You might also like…
- 4 Things I Wish I had Done my First Year in Handmade Business
- Episode 051: What You’re Overlooking When Setting Money Goals