Return customer coupons
I’m so fired up about this, y’all. This episode is tough love central. I’m discussing the REALITY of what happens when you offer a so-called “thank you coupon” or a discount on a second order. As my good friends the Backstreet Boys would say, “tell me whyyyyyeeeeee”. Please, really, do. Why? Why? I’ll be honest: I just don’t get it. Why would you do this?!! Listen to this episode to find out why I’m so not on board with this and why I think you should discontinue your “thank you coupon” immediately. For real.
In this episode:
- Discounting first orders is bad, too
- What is a “thank you coupon”?
- A whole lot of head scratching
- DOES NOT COMPUTE
- Debunking the thought process behind offering a thank you code
- These blanket coupons are so-no
- What actually happens to your relationship with customers
- When coupons can be used that would be better
- Obviously, feel free to ignore me
- But please seriously consider